Question about FSSB R3

RUI_MI
Product: R3
S/N: 151

Question about FSSB R3

Post by RUI_MI »

I just got FSSB R3. And I have a couple question want ask about it.
1. Some of my friend say FSSB could have slightly displacement like real F16. But my FSSB is not totally not displace. Is that any problem with it?
2. Whats the different between MJF and BMS firmware. Generally I play BMS more than DCS.
3.How much force is better for general flight. And how to delete the slot data in HID.

hope could get some help from you guys!
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Question about FSSB R3

Post by Dragon »

Hi Rui_mi

Real F16 Flight stick have absolutely "0" displacement, like your R3, and both the R3 and the real F-16 FLight Stick, both have a slight movement ot the Stick front-back and left-right, and this movement is for the flexion of the sensors or the associated steel. Maybe you do not detect in your R3 this displacement, but when you apply force to the stick, the stick move in the same way as the force.

BMS firmware dont have active the 2nd and 3rd DX button set, as in the real one, and have the pinky SMM launcher, modified to be more realistic. Really you can flight bot softwares with both firmwares, but.... , If you want to know what I use, I use the MJF with the CMDS center to launch the SMM

Is really a personal option, but I feel really ok, with the medium and soft, Force for atack, but for example in Prepar3d to fly big planes, I prefer hard values, about the 80% of the maximun force. DO you know that you can adjust in real time with the SMM the sensibility? please, do some test flights changing the sensibility, and find your best. ( I have also saved a low sensibility set for ground atack and for refuel)

let me know if you need some other help.
Best whises for the 2016.
Dragon.