Welcome and congratulations.

philux
Product: R3
S/N: 40

Re: Welcome and congratulations.

Post by philux »

Hi there! Got shipping confirmation for my R3 (S#40), should arrive on Monday. Really looking forward to train with it and tinker with the firmware. Overall, the built/sensor quality and customisability were the main reasons for my purchase.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Welcome aboard Harpo and Philux

Hope both of you will have the R3 installed and running next week.

I wait your feedback, and please remember, read the documentation, save and load some configurations, play a little with the hardware, adjust the sensibility more and less, nothing will be broken, and after a few minutes, using the direct access, the SSM launcher in different configurations, etc, you will loose the scare to play with your system.

After this time, I hope you will find something missing, I hope you ask me, HI Manuel, I would like have this special feature, and make the R3 better and better.

In this time, I have a little bit delayed the BMS firmware, but hope finish it soon, and have the simplified version ready to fly with this great simulator, soon, I ask sorry for the delay, but things some time are more difficult than expected.

Congratulations for your election, thanks for your confidence and enjoy the best system available in the market...... and if some of your are acrobatic pilots, please let me know.
Best Regards.
philux

Post by philux »

I just wanted to drop in and say that after flying with FSBB R3 and firmware 1.03 for roughly a month (mostly in BMS), I'm really satisfied with its precision, intuitive feeling and handling. I can highly recommend it to anyone who is on the fence.
The only thing which would be handy for the future is a profile manager gui that allows to visually describe response curves in addition to the max force for each axis.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Thanks Philux

Your words are the best reward for us, thanks for enjoy our work. We have work hard just for this.

About the GUI interface, we are working on it, and have an Alfa version, in the laboratory. ASAP will be released a Beta for testing.

Last weekend, I have been with two friends with a few thousand mil jet over each of then, and we have told about some features to add to the R3, one of the feature is special for precision flight, specially apreciated by acrobatic team, and helicopter pilots.

Thanks again and next week, will be public the BMS version, with the modification in the SMM launch and only one HID interface.

Best Regards to all the team.
jerfb
S/N: 51

Post by jerfb »

Hi,
Serial # 0051 received Monday 6/2/14. Was very hesitant to order thinking just how good could it be? Extremely pleased with the product. Your company did amazing work developing the R3.

Thanks
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Thanks Jerfb, and congratullations for your R3.

We will give you next winter, a great surprise, to all the R3/TUSBA/RUSBA owners. :D :D

We work for you,
Cheers
Manuel
batterburst
S/N: 59

Post by batterburst »

Hola!
R3 serial 59 reporting for duty. Will be used and perused to fly as of october, in South East Asia!
raptor
S/N: 22

Post by raptor »

Dragon wrote:We will give you next winter, a great surprise, to all the R3/TUSBA/RUSBA owners. :D :D
We work for you,
Cheers
Manuel
Good, start saving money guyz!! :D
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi Batterburst enjoy the R3

Raptor, we are working in something the R3 owners will love, and we will love give them.

See you soon. ;)
Manuel
philux

Post by philux »

Dragon wrote:Hi Batterburst enjoy the R3

Raptor, we are working in something the R3 owners will love, and we will love give them.

See you soon. ;)
Manuel
Well, now I'm intrigued.

Btw, I'm still very happy with my R3.