Welcome and congratulations.

Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Welcome and congratulations.

Post by Dragon »

Dear Judy, congratulations.

You are in this family long time ago, and I am so happy to have you in the small and select, R3 community.

Test it, fly it, and make your own suggestions, to improve the R3 to the best ;-)

Cheers.
Dragon
HalFried
Product: R3
S/N: 31

Post by HalFried »

Hi All,

Am eagerly looking forward to receiving the FSSB R3 on monday.

Wishing all a Happy Holiday Season and Good Flying :D

Take care,
Hal
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Welcome

I belive the R3 has arrived, no? congratulations and enjoy it.

Merry Xmas
Skater
S/N: 2

Post by Skater »

Just joined the forum...

I think I may have been the first one to buy one if S/N:0001 is the one in the instructional videos.

Ed "Skater" Lynch

S/N:0002
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

You are right :D and not. we are sending the R3 like lottery, you have the second done, and as the first be in the company, you have the first, but you are not the first with a R3 at home

The #1 have inside about one year of hard work, is the one who everybody use in the company for testing, to show others, to play, to test firmware, to...... lot of flight hours over, and look like a baby ;)

Enjoy the #2 (was in my hands) and congratulations.
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

I should have my R3 on Thursday... user profile on here says #33.

Can't wait! Also got in on the first order of TUSBA, but haven't received it yet.

Currently have R2 on my Cougar.
Jared
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi RogueSdqn

Welcome a board. your R3 is close to you, delayed by a plane issue, but close to you. :D as you know FSSB is shipping by UPS 2-3 days and really work fine, so you must have in your hands soon, but I really dont know if UPS USA will work tomorrow January first or not.

About the TUSBA, is shipped by Airpostal Mail, that is cheap, and they talk about 5 days for delivery, and in fact in French and Japan, the Airmail are working really fine, but in other countries they are taking their time :( and are testing our patience. I hope any case you will run the TUSBA this week.

About the Firmware for TUSBA and R3, hope in 15 days, will release the new TUSBA firmware and to use DCC for both systems, so you will can to use only one program to upgrade both Realsimulator products.

Cheers, and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
HalFried
S/N: 31

Post by HalFried »

Dragon wrote:Welcome

I belive the R3 has arrived, no? congratulations and enjoy it.

Merry Xmas
Yes, I've received and installed it. The installation video was very helpful because I transferred the TM board over in order to continue using the T.A.R.G.E.T. software.

Working great. Only 'complaint' I have is that my old ears have trouble picking up the beeping sound when changing modes on the stick.

Happy New Year!
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

Dragon wrote:I really dont know if UPS USA will work tomorrow January first or not.

About the TUSBA, is shipped by Airpostal Mail, that is cheap, and they talk about 5 days for delivery, and in fact in French and Japan, the Airmail are working really fine, but in other countries they are taking their time :( and are testing our patience. I hope any case you will run the TUSBA this week.
Apparently not... It's in Kentucky and could easily be here tomorrow but it's saying Thursday delivery. Too bad since I'm off work tomorrow. :cry:

As for the TUSBA, still nothing yet. Unless it's Priority Mail Express, the US Postal Service isn't running tomorrow.
Jared
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi RogerSqdn.

You must have the R3 in your hands, great, about the TUSBA, look like in USA there are a big delay in AirPostal, why? well because in France, TUSBAS are well delivered, and same in far countries as Japan, but in Italy and USA only few units has been delivered yet, and the only reply from the Postal Office is. "Sorry, to much trafic, be patiente and write a claim if disapoint" we have write some claim for you, to let them we are not happy with the delay, We understand is not a Spanish office bug, but sure they will send the same claim to the foreing office, and maybe in teh future they will improve its service.

Any case we are over the tracking af whole units.

Hi HalFried.

Same here, my old ears need an "overhall".......but , young pilots, dont believe we are a easy job, and check your six, we are out there :D

About the last 1.03 firmware. I have attached in the official realease thread a new version, to let connect the USB wires in any orden and one alone or in any conbination, in our test here all work, I hope same there at you home.

Cheers and hope the three wise men give you peace, heath and love.