Welcome and congratulations.

Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Welcome and congratulations.

Post by Dragon »

Igot2b

This weekend you will play at StartCitizen with the MSS "Moderm Space Simulators"? as you are the first in ask for this, you have the honour to choose the name for the new firmware.

So you have a PM to start with.

Best Regards
Manuel
philux
Product: R3
S/N: 40

Post by philux »

Looking forward to try out the Star Citizen firmware. Cheers!
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Merry Xmas

I send you my best wishes for all of you

Dragon
Zenith
S/N: 108

Post by Zenith »

I have taken the plunge and ordered one of these FSSB R3 mods however I was hoping I could get some questions answered as my email to the sales people was not answered.

1. If I use the mod as an upgrade and do not plug in the warthog’s original electronic board then the joystick will now function independently of the warthog throttle and the TARGET software.. How
would I go about programming functions to the various buttons on the joystick ? Would this just be done via directx or is there a dedicated software / driver program that can do this ?

2. If I used the FSSB R3 mod in addition to the warthog’s electronic board then am I correct in assuming that my warthog would now be able to load up a TARGET profile and still be able to use the FSSB R3's on the fly settings at the same time or when the FSSB R3 mod and the original warthog electronic board are installed and plugged in can I only use one or the other when in a game ?

I don't receive the FSSB until tomorrow according to tracking so is there any advice and software I need to download now.

Thanks for any help
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Dear Zenith. to late sorry. sure nowadays you have installed and working the system, anycase, if I can resolve some dude. please let me know

Regards
Dragon
STEVE_LYNCH
S/N: 131

Post by STEVE_LYNCH »

Just received by FSSB R3 and installation was easy. Getting used to the stick, but in propeller planes it is sensitive - a NOOB here. Really pleased with the FSSB R3 and FSX - a very happy customer
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Thanks and welcome.

I take the oportunity to advice, that look like I have wrtie a bug in the last firmware, and there are a jump in X axis when reach the Max value, hope in next days release a new firmware with the bug fixed.

Thanks to all the owners for their support.
Manuel
mgeiss
S/N: 137

Post by mgeiss »

Hi all,

I ordered my FSSB R3 today, and I'm looking very forward to it!

One question: Am I right in assuming that the firmware for regular use (FSX and X-Plane in my case) would be the MJF variant? The LCJ seems to be intended for using it without a throttle device, and the BMS is for Falcon BMS I suppose?

Cheers,
Matthias
Lucky
S/N: 140

Post by Lucky »

New owner to be. My FSSB R3 is on the way and should be here tomorrow 10/15. I'm sure I'll have some questions as soon as I start setting it up. My warthog stick base is already disassembled and ready to go.
AzE
S/N: 143

Post by AzE »

New owner and very happy ;-)

Checking out the tools as we speak.