Welcome and congratulations.

LowBlow
Product: R3L
S/N: 366

Re: Welcome and congratulations.

Post by LowBlow »

Hi all,

R3L #0366 with SGRH grip here. Big fan of the gear quality and happy to be a part of the RS user base now. Great to see a few of my BFM guys picking up RS gear too. Hi to Mauritz, Mako and A_S. I'm sure there will be more to join us from my BFM Clinic with time.

Cheers
LowBlow
Last edited by LowBlow on Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tab
S/N: 470

Post by Tab »

LowBlow wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:40 am Hi all,

R3L #0114 with SGRH grip here. Big fan of the gear quality and happy to be a part of the RS user base now. Great to see a few of my BFM guys picking up RS gear too. Hi to Mauritz, Mako and A_S. I'm sure there will be more to join us from my BFM Clinic with time.

Cheers
LowBlow
Ordered the R3 #470 thanks to lowblows recommendation. Excited to get it!
Mako
S/N: 455

Post by Mako »

Hello ,

I finally got my R3L # 0455 and F16 SGRH all hooked up yesterday with no issues and I would like to congratulate RealSimulation on one of the best products I have ever put my hands on it's just a brilliant piece of work I have ever seen. The program is actually easier than I thought it would be. I'm coming from a Thrustmaster Warthog stick and the difference between the two are like night and day, back to training and alot more practice sessions for sure.
Thanks LowBlow for your recommendation of this high tech/precision product I'm happy with my purchase and I really the love the F16 grip Brown wooden box and the R3L case too.

Just Superb !
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

THANKS a lot Mako.

Play with the memory configurations, in my case I use slot 1 for A/G with high forces, to get great stability and slot 8 for A/A with very low forces, to have great maneuver. and from 1 to 8 I set a increasing sensibility.

Enjoy it ;-)
Mako

Post by Mako »

I sure will ! The more my hands are on it the better it gets.
I may mention that LowBlow has been a big influence on your product and I’m glad he was able to explain and share the products great features to his followers. If it wasn’t for him Doing so I would of never known about RealSimulators Products.
Kevin_Battenfield
S/N: 510

Post by Kevin_Battenfield »

I too am a victim of LowBlows excesses! I have wanted the fssb set up from falcon 4.0 days but could never do it. After watching LB's twitch stream and the ease of AAR, I had to have it. Yes, I realize he is a real pilot, but I have never seen it look smoother. Mine should be delivered by the weekend. I am anxiously waiting for DHL to arrive.

Thank you LB for putting a stream out there and showing nice equipment for us to buy, and thanks to R/S for promptly shipping it out!

Rum_Runner
LowBlow
S/N: 366

Post by LowBlow »

Dragon is going to run out of wooden boxes if you guys keep this up.
Kevin_Battenfield
S/N: 510

Post by Kevin_Battenfield »

I too am a victim of LowBlows excesses! I have wanted the fssb set up from falcon 4.0 days but could never do it. After watching LB's twitch stream and the ease of AAR, I had to have it. Yes, I realize he is a real pilot, but I have never seen it look smoother. Mine should be delivered by the weekend. I am anxiously waiting for DHL to arrive.

Thank you LB for putting a stream out there and showing nice equipment for us to buy, and thanks to R/S for promptly shipping it out!

Rum_Runner
Mako

Post by Mako »

Oh yes the wooden box is a great touch ! Love it !
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Thanks for the kind words.

We were working in the steel of this sensor several years, its not a lucky matter.

If you enjoy the R3L wait to touch the RS-35 throttle, our first home user throttle, Ok dont would be as good as our expensives professional parts for economical reason, but.....CLOSE TO :D
BR