Welcome and congratulations.

Christos_K
Product: R3L
S/N: 169

Re: Welcome and congratulations.

Post by Christos_K »

Dear All,

I have received now both the FSSB R3L and the F16SGRH which both are bringing my expectation for a proper F-16 Grip to different level.

Very nice work guys! Trully you deserve a lot!

Thank you
Chris
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

I've already received my FSSB R3 and my F16SGRH CE should ship on the 15th if I'm not mistaken. Can't wait to get it in and to start using it!
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Hi. Yes. this week, the grips will be shipped ;-)
We continue working in the last software test for the R3L, F16SGRH CE and F16SGRH, in order to have as less bugs as possible.

Thanks and see you soon
Grady_Graham
S/N: 275

Post by Grady_Graham »

Just got my lighting today. Love it so far. I hope you guys do a F-16 throttle. I would buy one for sure.
casacki
S/N: 363

Post by casacki »

Hi there, checking in with my R3L + F16SGRH

Just because of the hardware shortage & empty supermarket shelves due to the release of MS FS2020 I took different brands into account. Well, I absolutely regret nothing. I love the appearance and haptics of the grip. And I love the idea behind the software. I am a noob to flight sims. Just started to learn my DCS A-10C. So far I am really satisfied with the investment in Real Simulator Hardware.

Cheers.
Franklyn_Suliveres
S/N: 434

Post by Franklyn_Suliveres »

Hi,
making my brief intro here. R3L + F16SGRH. Lot’s of info to digest. Happy to be on board. 8-)
Mako
S/N: 455

Post by Mako »

I just want to thank LowBlow from DCS BFM Clinic for introducing me to this product. I got both the Base and f16 stick and can’t wait to get it all figured out. I’m coming from a TM Warthog Hotas.

Cheers all

LowBlow DCS Discord
https://discord.gg/cWuVkRjr

He has a Twitch channel to in there and caters DCS BFM.
A_S_
S/N: 416

Post by A_S_ »

I also bought my R3L and SGRH CE after watching Low blow's twitch video.. He also helped me with setting up the gear.

Regards,
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

welcome all to the family.

Please take a look to the documentation, and let us to know any suggestion you like, for next firmwares. As soon a s the F35 system will be released, the most popular suggestions, will be added to the R3L

Thanks and enjoy it.
Mauritz
S/N: 429

Post by Mauritz »

Hello RS team and fellow sim enthusiasts,

I've had my R3L for about 2 months now, and I've loved my time with it. You've really put together something great and I couldn't bee more satisfied. There was a small hangup when I received it but I was happily helped by Javier who helped me resolve the issue, thank you again!

Couldn't go without also acknowledging my friend and sensei LowBlow who put me on to the R3, there's a few of us who'd still be struggling against spring pressure and harsh center positions if it weren't for his warm recommendations.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing what products you'll offer in the future!
Lovingly, Maurtiz