Welcome and congratulations.

philux
Product: R3
S/N: 40

Re: Welcome and congratulations.

Post by philux »

A very big thanks to RS for fulfilling my request for a GUI to setup and fine-tune different profiles! :D
Seems to work exactly as I was hoping for. I'll let you know if I find any issue.

Cheers!
raptor
S/N: 22

Post by raptor »

Same for me! I simply love this company! Will try next days and report functionality! ;)
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

What GUI? Are you referring to DCC? I know you can load firmwares with it but wasn't aware of any GUI to change stick settings.

Or is this something new that hasn't been released publicly yet?
Jared
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Shark »

Hi RogueSqdn,

The new GUI is the "RS HID Device Tool". You can download it in FIRMWARE OFFICIAL RELEASES section.

In TROUBLESHOOTING, answering to MrAndersson in "Installation question" post you can download a metadata for the FSSB-R3.

Best regards,

Shark
IBitAShark
S/N: 68

Post by IBitAShark »

Ser: 0068 here :D

Loving it so far!
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Welcome to the family ;)

We continue working, soon the RS_HID_DEV_TOOL will be improved and in this winter hope give you a great surprise.

Best Regards from Madrid
Manuel
Snake_Jack
S/N: 73

Post by Snake_Jack »

Hi all,

Got it!
Received this afternoon.
What speed in delivery. Too happy.
Now, my great friend "Judy" will help me to setup ....;-)
Also thank you Mr. Manuel for everything.
Nice weekend for everybody.

Best regards.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."
Bertrand Russell.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Great :) Snake_Jack

With Judy and the RS_HID_DEV_TOOL sure you will have the R3 adaptep to your exact feeling this weekend :D

Let us know ;)

And welcome to the family
Manuel
Viggen
S/N: 75

Post by Viggen »

Hi guys!

Just came home yesterday with a nice little yellow box waiting for me! :) I am very pleased with with the product, excellent quality and it's just as precise and easy to control with precision as I was hoping for!

I started with Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer back in the days and now, some 20-years later I still love simulators! I hope to be able to contribute to the community, besides flying 737s and helicopters professionally and light formation aerobatics on my free time, I used to work as an instructor at a JAS-39 Gripen simulator. The Gripen fighter has a much smaller centre mounted stick with the pivot sitting almost inside your grip, which makes the pilot fly alot with the wrist (it's very nice). The stick is force sensing but with a couple of centimetres displacement at the top. I have an idea for the FSSB but I'll post it in the correct forum :)

Although I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a manual?

2. My FSSB makes a clonking sound that I can feel i the stick when pushing it forward after having pulled it 50%+ backwards. Is this normal or is there something wrong with the module? Maybe some unwanted play somewhere?

Best Regards,
Alex
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

HI Alex.

I have reply to your suggest and I love it ;-)

About your questions.
We did the manual in a few videos, installation and first steps. After that, with every new firmware we did and Special features description. And now all the settings are available with the RealSimulator HID DEV TOOL, and also your suggest will be included in this software.
Hummmm do you think could be necesasy a writed manual in addition to the videos?

About the clonking, must not be any sound when you apply force to the FSSB R3, all the sounds owners has found has been always, for a play in the Stick, somethimes inside the stick, and was necesary tightening the screws, other times was the gray big bolt. If the play is inside the FSSB R3, you must send back us, to send you a new one.

As every R3 is tested here before send it, must be perfect, but always there are a small posibility to have a mistake. Please if you can, take a look, and let us where you found the play.

Best regards, and love the 80% anunciator ;-)
Manuel