New owner Fssb R3, Tusba

WALLENTIN_BERGGREN
Product: R3
S/N: 187

New owner Fssb R3, Tusba

Post by WALLENTIN_BERGGREN »

Hi!

I am the new owner of the Fssb R3 nr:187 :-)

Just wanted to pop in and thank you for a very fast delivery and a nice communication along the way. Everything went smooth with the installation and setting up the stick within F BMS. I figured out that if you hold the pinky (DX shiftedstate) or Paddle (Dx shiftedstate nr2) BEFORE you click in the left column to highlight and activate the callback, it was very handy to setup shifted states inside Falcon UI. I now have more then enough of inputs without even setting up the Throttle as shifted. Brilliant!

I have used the X65F for 2,5 years know and will never go back to a moving stick and as the 65 is out of production...I fortunatly was forced to become a Fssb R3 as the x65 was showing signs of wanting a relief. :-) I havent had any problem with the forcesensing in the X65f and the FssB R3 feels about the same at my first rides even though much higher sensitivites are possible and accurate and with the warthog stick, very much more ergonomic and an overall impression of being very high quality product.

At last a sim product to home-user that has some quality :-).

I really hope this mod shows its biggest strenght in durability though, as much of the improvement that I feel is coming from the stick handle. I have great hope that it is very precise, troublefree and has very high durability. Thats all for now and I am very pleased to feel secured for a long period of time as a force-sensing user.

Cheers!

/Walle

/Jaws
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: New owner Fssb R3, Tusba

Post by Dragon »

Thanks in the name of all RealSimulator.

I hope you will be more and more satisfied, day after day. About the durability of this product, I can tell you that now a days, there are owners of the father version R2 with more than ten years of constantely use. About precision and accuracy, you will feel it in your own hands.

Now is your time to learn how to use it in the best way and enjoy it :D

All the best
Realsimulator