AER_FW_1_00_00 - Problems

KorpusMardeur
Product: R3
S/N: 136

AER_FW_1_00_00 - Problems

Post by KorpusMardeur »

Dear Dragon,

at first i love the R3. It is a beatifull peace of engineering.

The AER 1.00.00 firmware is very nice but it leads to problems with Warthog circuitboard / TargetScript editor.
I'm using the Warthog software for keybindings.

Problem
-----------------------------
1.) I using the paddle switch in Target Software as shift button.
When i'm pressing my paddle switch, it's not corectly recognized by Target Software.
It switches very fast between on and off state. In FSSB R3 driver everything is fine. But i can't longer use the S4 button
(Paddle switch) to shift through joystick layers in Target software. If I set shift button to S3 (Pinky) everthing
works as usual.

2.) When i switch on "Break Force Adj(PFA) Pitch" in FSSB R3 the "thrustmaster combined joystick" delivier no axis signal and no
pressed button on the joystick will be recognized.
TheThrottle works as usual.

With MJF_FW_1_05_2.FSSB_R3 everything works as usual.
----------------------------------

Kind regards
KorpusMardeur
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: AER_FW_1_00_00 - Problems

Post by Dragon »

Dear KorpusMardeur

AER firmware was designed only for the R3, for aerobatic formation, so the idea is be focused in this kind of users, is not for generic flight.

For this reason, the paddle was selected to be the "hot switch" for this special features. In fact some user want include more direct access to special features in this firmware, and would be much better for aerobatic and in the same time less generic or compatible.

Anycase, in the AER firmware do you have a second DX button layer linked with pinky.

Finally if you like, I request you to take a look to the Aer suggestion in this forum, link viewtopic.php?f=12&t=97

Best regards and thanks a lot for your feedback.
Dragon