AEROBATIC FIRMWARE SUGGESTION

JL_BERNARDINO
Product: R3
S/N: 107

AEROBATIC FIRMWARE SUGGESTION

Post by JL_BERNARDINO »

Hello everybody, I am a happy FSSB R3 owner. I fly Formation Aerobatics in DCS. I found very difficult to change parameters in TMS, DMS or even CMS without losing my position in formation, because I need to move my fingers to press Paddle + Pinky and then is impossible not to move the joystick even if the movement is very small.
My joystick is Cougar so I do not have the possibility to press CMS button instead of use paddle + pinky.
In addition, for this kind of flight I configure gear up/down, flap and break out/in in throttle´s buttons so I do not need to set this command in TMS, DMS and CMS buttons.
Therefore my suggestion is that for aerobatics firmware not to use the launcher buttons any more (Paddle + pinky) but press directly TMS, DMS and CMS in order to change roll and pitch sensibility, deflection range or load preset configurations.
In my opinion FSSB R3 is technical master piece that aloud you change your joystick response in flight, depending on your flight requirements. So we need to make these changes easier without adversely affecting the flight.

Best regards
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: AEROBATIC FIRMWARE SUGGESTION

Post by Dragon »

I really love the AER firmware and the high precision you can get with.

And I agree with Bernardino in the necesity to give to this firmware the smooth and quick response that the aerobatic pilot need.

So, please I would love your opinion about, and improve this firmware in the best and more users advantages.

Best Regards
Dragon